Thursday, January 19, 2017

Assignment #13 : Surrealism

I chose to do this photo for my surreal photo because I was inspired by Gabriel Isak's surrealism picture of the man with a black background and black hands covering his eyes. I was very intrigued by that photo and thought it would be fun to try to recreate it. It shows surrealism because at first it looks like it is real but then you can tell that the hands must not be the object's hands because then you would see her arms reaching above her head. I chose for my model to wear a black top so that she would blend into the background, showing a mysterious aspect. I chose for the top to be off the shoulder, because then it is obvious that it would not be possible for the hands covering her eyes to be hers. 


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. How about the exposure and the graininess you've ended up with - was that part of your ultimate concept?

    ReplyDelete